Saturday 4 February 2017

Warning

Day 10 will be available tomorrow (Sunday). 

First in today is Denise R with her day 9. Here's her picture.


Coretta is next with day 9 too. She's changed her mind about what the TIAS is going to be!!!

Denise is back with her frog!!! She says:
"Dearest Jane, 
Thanks so much for the extra assistance. Oh whoa is me. I don't think this is a kissing frog. What's a girl to do now! Waiting for the next clue. Maybe then I'll know. 
Denise Wessman"


Back from town and I find Irene in my inbox. She says:
"Hi Jane,
Yess still in time, but I think I'm better in the kitchen than guessing ;)
Kisssss"


Sorry, Katie - didn't notice you'd come back with the photo but here it is now!!!
"Dear Jane, you and BC3 are a devious duo! 
Now, one says: "Well, who are you?" 
Another says: "I don't know. Who are you?" 
The first responds: "Well, if I knew, I wouldn't be asking." 
Fun times, Jane, even in a know-nothing state!! 
Katie V in NC"


Lyn has been busy recently and she's now caught up with her days 5 - 9!!! Here's what she has to say:
"Hi Jane, 
Tonight was catch up night ! Lots of things kept getting in the way. 
Could it be a crinoline lady ? 
Thanks Lyn 
West Oz"






Barbara has just arrived with her day 8 and the following comment:
"Dear Jane, 
Here’s the converted picture of my guess for this year’s TIAS. 
It’s a ballerina in an arabesque. 
Barbara in California"


































No comments: