Sunday 31 January 2016

More on Sunday!

First in this morning is from Shelly who has this to say.
"Ah ha. Taking shape. He went with to lace guild today. 
Shelly'
Hope he had fun, Shelly!!!!


Next in is Grace who says.
"Dear Jane!!
Here it is!! A little rabbit!! I love it!
Thank you very much for the fun.
Peace
Grace"



Following in next is Mary who says.
"Jane, 
Yep, it's a rabbit - whiskers and all! 
Mary"


Next in is Dani who has this to say.
"hi Jane! 
i think the frog got shy and wandered off... and i think a bunny hopped in to take its place! 
dani, the geek 8-)"
You COULD be right, Dani!!!!


Carollyn has sent in a better picture of her day 10. She says.
"I sent you the wrong picture, not the first time :)"


Next to arrive is Bernice who has had quite an 'adventure' with her day 10.  She says.
"Hi Jane, 
Oh my what fun this last piece was. Fingers inside a ring with shuttle and paperclips hanging then phone rings, no worries, I can do this. Oops, computer goes to sleep, must log back in, tat and close ring, but second set of picots are so much smaller. Darn, open ring, retro tat, log back into computer. Hubby calls for assistance, retat, attach bead, log back into computer, close ring. Finish SCMR what, something got twisted, log back into computer. Check work, call it a day. 
Bernice B 
Canada"
Well, Bernice, you won!!!!


LOVE Patricia's picture. Here's her comment too!!!
"Jane-- 
(Sorry I fell behind.) If Tigger can't tell the difference between his friends, you can't expect me to! 
Patricia Lyn Cobb 


Finally in this batch I have 'rhyming Sarah' who says.
"Jane, 

It certainly has been fun 
tatting up this cute little bun. 
You have kept him hidden well 
in this game of show - and - tell. 

Sarah : )"


Elirosa has arrived now with her day 10. She says.
"Buongiorno Jane, 
Le invio, un pó in ritardo, il 10 giorno del TIAS. Non le nascondo che l'ho dovuto rifare tre volte e spero di essere riuscita a portarlo a termine. La prima foto è eseguita con il poliestere. 
La saluto caramente e, vista l'ora, le auguro buon appetito e una buona domenica"

Hello Jane, 
The sending, a little bit late, the 10 days of TIAS. I will not hide that I had to do three times and hope to be able to carry it out. The first photo is made with polyester. 
I greet you dearly and, given the time, I wish you good appetite and a good Sunday.
The rest will be easy - I promise.




This afternoon I have another arrival with her days 9 and 10. Here they are.
"Good day June, 
The last parts revealed, I think, what puzzle you have made for us. 
I think this time it's a bunny. Very cute. 
Emilia"



Carenne is next with her day 10 and she says.
"Hi Jane !
My son thinks that our TIAS 2016 is a rabbit, and has already prepaired his friends...and food !
Nice to play and imagine with children !
Thank you Jane !
Carenne (France)"
How cute. How old is he? He's a clever boy.


Next to arrive is Adrian who says.
"Hi Jane 
Here's my Day Ten. Looks like his whiskers need a little grooming."
You'll get a chance to do that later, Adrian!!!

Caroline has just popped int my inbox with her comment and photo. She says.
"Well, you really blew my idea. I was so sure yesterday it was a court jester but now with the whiskers (my green one has an extra whisker but that is the way nature does sometimes). I think Maureen got her bunny. We would probably call it a March hare here in the USA. He is jumping for joy that spring should come soon. They are still talking about us getting the bad storm. It will depend on whether Mother Nature moves it south so Kansas gets it or if she moves it north and Nebraska gets it. Hope you are having a good nite's sleep. 
Caroline"

Next to arrive is Nina with her day 10 and this picture.
So, the spaceship leaves to save the rabbit.  Just toooooooo funny, Nina.  I LOVE your picture.


Geraldine has just sent in her day 10 with the following comment too.
"Well folks I have finally caught up with this years TIAS. Had a large family crisis which is slowly being sorted by the British NHS. 
Have seen a few of the picture's and guesses, Maybe mine is not albino after all, as mine looks like a rabbit .What ever it is ,well done Jane on another brilliant TIAS. 
HAPPY TATTING 
Geraldine"


Next to arrive is Melanie. She's had time to catch up and says.
"Hi Jane- 
I am able to tat up this day while there's a break. The weather cooperated a bit and the gardening is 90 % done. Whew! That means I'm able to really look at the critter we've been tatting. I see now we have 2 legs, a body, 1 ear and almost a face. Can't wait to finish it off! 
Thank you for your creativity!"


Sue Hanson is still a kid at heart and watching Blue Peter!!! Anybody remember that iconic telly programme? She says.
"Here's me playing catch up so two days worth. I had to take back a little of day 8 because I'd picked up the wrong bead! (Duh!) 
Anyway - me thinks your making Maureen very happy as it's looking more like a rabbit :-) 
I'm hoping we'll be joining his nose again with another ring to straighten it up... 
... and yes he is a boy... He's "Blue Peter" LOL"


Sharon is next to arrive with her day 10. She's still not made up her mind what the TIAS is.
"Hi, Jane 
Well I'm back to "I don't have a clue but I'm sure having fun" 
About as mysterious as the weather here---last week we were snowed in by 10 inches of snow;today it's sunny & 67 degrees. Go figure😉"
Our weather has been 'odd' all winter, Sharon.  I'm sure you'll figure out the TIAS soon!!!

No comments: