Thursday 26 December 2013

26th December - Boxing Day!

Another new pram in today and this one (along with the stork!) is from Anne-Marie who says:-

126.  "Hello 
Excuse my very bad english, I just tell you your blog is SUPER.  I enough understand English  to follow drawing patterns and explanations.This summer, I did it for a friend who becomes grandma....I'm french and 'll look at your blog for TIAS 2014?????
Here, i enclose photo of my push-chair.
Thanks.
Anne-Marie"
Your English is VERY good, Anne-Marie.
Only another couple of weeks before the new TIAS starts!!!  I will be announcing the date soon!!

6 comments:

Maureen said...

I don't think I will be able to play this year - our printer had a little turn on Christmas Eve and announced that it needs deep cleaning - and the printer shop is shut until the 13th of January. :(

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, Maureen, I always work from the screen!!! I've not printed out a pattern for years and years. Still you'll be able to catch up as we'll only have done a few by the time you get it sorted!!!

Maureen said...

working from the screen! - I wonder if I could manage that, I didn't think of trying! If it doesn't upset my eyes, I will give it a go.

Jane Eborall said...

Just had this comment from Anne-Marie who couldn't comment. I've changed the settings so there's no verification on now.
Hello, thanks for your greetings after posting my push-chair.The stork is essential, because I'm a midwife!.....
Waiting for TIAS 2014......I wish you a happy new year...
Anne-MarieNaudin

Batty Tatter said...

Her pram is pretty. I wonder what her varigated thread is? It's so pretty.

Anne-Marie said...

@ Mad tatter :the thread is "Etsy Marilee Rockley,color name Stardate number30. Thanks for greetings @Jane Eborall: thanks for changing settings for comments, and happy new year to your whole team!