Friday 22 January 2010

Later on Friday

I'm going to have to start this post with some very sad news.  Poor Marjan is in trouble.  I'll let her tell you:-
"oeps.... and oh, dear...... there is trouble in Wothi's paradise!

There has been an accident as you can see.
 It is not looking good for my Wothi and it is all her fault.
I was trying to cut of a very small thread and she moved... and then
she ran away and then she got cauhgt by the cat and then a hurrican got her,
and then........
No time left today for repairs - although I am afraid she is beyond repairs -
but tomorrow I'll be back!!
 Jane can you organise a benefit for all the medical costs I have to make?
You know the theme of the convention ' Wothis Unite!!'
See you tomorrow!  greetings!  Marjan and a very sick Wothi"



Now we have Jane who says:-
"Hi Jane, day 7 done, I must get on with day 8, I see."


Next in is from Sonja who says:-
"Here is my day 8. I'm not sure about the relation between the head (?) and the body (?). Maybe I have to turn upside down the body. I think it will be a bird."


Now we have Caroline's day 8 and this is what she says:-
"You did not warn us that this was test day.  I am not sure I got it done correctly.  I see the piece I first based my guess on is not a comb but I was right any way.  HA!  I am enjoying this even though the test took me a long time.  I am going to have to have my daughter help me with the scanner and see if I can get better at using it."


Next in is from Pam who says:-
"With a bit of luck and a fair wind this is my days 4/8. I used the camera this time. By George I think I've got it. The picture's not that good but I got it into the email. Phew! I wont take up any more of your time Jane. Looking forward to Sunday."


Next to arrive is Anita's and she's had a few worries with this part - like a lot of people.  Here's what she says:-
"Here's my day 8 and I agree with Caroline and Pam, who think day 1 and 2 form the tail.  However, I connected todays work to ring 4 from day 3, and it doesn't look like anyone else did.  Ooops.  Thinking maybe I'll have a short neck rooster!  Looking forward to the light at the end of the tunnel."


No comments: