Friday 8 January 2010

Day 2 - continued!

The first in this section is Rosemary from 'somewhere in Australia'!!!!  She apologises for being late but as there's no time limit on the TIAS it doesn't matter!!!  Well, time doesn't matter to me, anyway!!!  Here's what she has to say:-
"have been busy with visitors so I'm late finishing Part One.  I took a photo of it and it's attached (it's not very clear I'm afraid)  Hopefully my photo taking will improve over time  :)"

The next day 2 offering is from Sonja.  Here's what she has to say:-
"Here is my TIAS day 2 from Holland"

Now here's Shanan's day 1.  She says:-
"Here is my day 1 pic.  I am out of colored threads at the moment, but just got this DMC Cordonnet in size 20 from Handy Hands.  I am liking it better than my usual size 20 crochet thread!!  Now to see if I can make my own HDT with it!! My tatting blog link is below my name, if that helps you any.
http://soapsandshuttlelace.wordpress.com/ (tatting blog)"

Next in is Geraldine's day 2.  This is what she said:-
"enjoyed second day, still can't get how you started so did it with c.t.m. some how have got day 3 should i have this.got it from link from tat and not a lot else. are well have done it .using altin basak 50 thread love using this thread and has good range of colours.does it matter wish way the chains face on day 1/2 bits? happy tatting everyone geraldine."
Now, I have to confess!!!  I inadvertently put day 3 up as a link. Now, you can't blame brain cell number 3!!! It was my mistake.  BUT the good news is that I'm confident that you'll NEVER guess what the TIAS is going to be!!!!

Next in line is Brenda's.  She says:-
"I cannot do any tatting without making a mistake. Part two isn’t any different. I used the wrong shuttle for the start of the first ring. Not to worry, all adds to the excitement. One thing though, if it doesn’t turn out how it should…….I am getting experience with hiding the threads. Thanks for that."
Actually, Brenda, I can't do ANYTHING without mistakes!!!!

Nine o'clock in the evening and next in is from SandraE.  She says:-
"Hi Jane - It's Sandra Eichelberger.  Here's what I've got for days one and two - done in Lizbeth size 20 Grape Pizzaz."


No comments: