Friday 6 March 2009


Hi Iris,
I now see in your dolly picture that I was right when I thought that on day 5 there was a little mistake in the pattern

51) LC ring clover 6+3-3(join to opposite LC ring), 3+6-4-6-3, 3+3-6Continue from 13) to 22)

I think it had to be:
51) LC ring clover 6+3-3(join to opposite LC ring), 3+6+(join on big LC ring from first motive)4-6-3, 3+3-6Continue from 13) to 22)

One of my members also asked that, but on that moment you were in the plain and I couldn't mail you So I told her that you didn't made a join so the best thing was folow your pattern
It is also possible to do it without the join as you can see in the picture what is comming with this mail, meaby it wil gave problems when I close the doly, but than I can do something with neddle work.
Greetings
Riet the B-engel
Yes, Riet, you are right, at the end to hurry I made this mistake. Thank you for the advice.

No comments: